A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gazala Darvesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gazala Darvesh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darvesh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gazala Darvesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Darvesh graduated from K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Darvesh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gazala Darvesh MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gazala Darvesh practice?
- Dr. Gazala Darvesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gazala Darvesh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Geriatric Doctors.