Dr. Gazala Siddiqui Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gazala Siddiqui?

September 23rd, 2017

She's utterly awful

Gazala Siddiqui, I was examined by you and I'm telling you you are awful as a Dr. Please quit. They should take licenses away from "Drs" like you. Failed to diagnose, humiliated me by the way she handled the exam, asked me, told me what did I expect after having a child, called prolapse a "skin tag". You are dangerous. The medical board should know how you "treat" people. Write to her employer, leave review, do something so that we don't have to run into Drs like that.

June 7th, 2017

She's rude and incompetent

I had a serious problem after the birth of my child and she dismissed it. It was later correctly diagnosed by other doctors. She called a prolapse a "skin tag" and asked me surprisingly if didn't I know that's what happen after having a baby? She spent 10 minutes with me maximum and I was a new patient. Her "assistant" came unannounced right in the middle of the exam and stood right between my legs. She acted like she couldn't care less and the whole experience was humiliating. Avoid this person.

May 19th, 2017

Visited her today, found her extremely rude, not professional, not willing to listen carefully to patients. Please avoid visiting her and avoid getting frustrated by her.

July 7th, 2016

Rude

Cold and rude, dismisses the problems, making them look like your imagination. Enough said.

August 17th, 2015

Poor diagnosis...operative procedure not indicated...caused problems due to leap to a surgical diagnosis instead of tests to be certain the procedure was indicated... Totally my fault....always get a second opinion before any radical procedure..

October 5th, 2017