A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gazi Abdulhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gazi Abdulhay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gazi Abdulhay, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulhay graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abdulhay has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdulhay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gazi Abdulhay practice?
Dr. Gazi Abdulhay practices Gynecologic Oncology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.