Dr. Gazi Abdulhay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gazi Abdulhay?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Gazi Abdulhay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2016

Compassionate and highly skilled doctor

22 years ago Dr. Abdulhay saved my life from ovarian cancer after a lengthy surgery, he staged my cancer and administered chemo for six months. I am here today thanks to him.

May 8th, 2016

Excellent group of Doctors and staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They treated me and answered any concerns I had> they really care about you, you're not just a number there .

March 1st, 2016

I went to Dr. A in an emergency type situation for ovarian cancer. I was in surgery within a couple of days. Most of the cancer was removed to be followed by chemo and another surgery to remove the rest. Suffered a life threatening event that was considered "near fatal" after the 1st surgery. I went through three months of chemo had the other surgery and the rest of the cancer removed then 6 more months of chemo. Disease free but Dr, A still wanted to do a year of heavy maintenance. When I questioned him he got very nasty and threatened to walk out. I was advised to get a second opinion. I actually got 3 including one from Fox Chase Cancer center. ALL 3 told me I was given Too much chemo for too long. Again ALL advised against maintenance. My treatment was described as anything from "unorthodox" to "overkill".I have to say Dr. A got rid of my cancer. I'll never know what damage the extra chemo did, but I have neuropathy that limits the feelings in my hands and feet which only got that bad after my last chemo treatment (that none of the other drs would have even done). I guess what I'm trying to do is spare someone else. If something doesn't feel right get a 2nd (3rd, 4th) opinion.

July 25th, 2015

I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Dr. Abdulhay and his staff...they are the best!!

July 15th, 2014

Admin. Asst.

Dr. A. is the most professional, caring and courteous Doctor. I am so glad I found him. He makes me feel at ease in a stressful situation, he cares about your feelings and assures you he will do everything possible by his manners and soft spoken words.

October 30th, 2012

Carol Nelson

Dr. Abdlhay and the office staff are excellent. I had problems with my treatment and they treated me as if I were part of their family.

April 9th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Abdulhay and staff

I was 14 years old scared and possibly dieing Dr. Abdulhay and Staff saved my life many years ago...I did not veiw it like that for I was just a scared child..Now as an adult I just wanted to say thank you and let every one know this man and his staff are great people... The kindest and most caring medical professionals I have ever know I have seen allot of doctors between then and now....For it has been 15 years....Thank-you again for everything...You gave my life a second chance

October 12th, 2010

This doctor is an angel

More than 20 years ago he saved my life. He is the kindest, most caring and patient doctor I have ever had. I love this man.

January 11th, 2010

Office is Horrible!

Office staff was horrible from the moment I called to set up an appt. They were rude and snooty, later I received a $750 bill because they were out-of-network even though their pre-cert staff said they were in-network! Dr. was great but not worth the office experience.

August 25th, 2017