Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Love Professor! show details Love Professor!
by Jo Ann Alvard Koster on Aug 28th, 2016

Professor Yasargil is the very best doctor in the entire world! Diane is irreplaceable! They saved my life! Four surgeries!

removed avm from her brain said he would treat her as a daughter and he did show details removed avm from her brain said he would treat her as a daughter and he did
by michael jones on Aug 30th, 2015

My ex wife saw him and he was what every doctor should be in every way he was the best sorry to say he has retired other doctors should strive to be more like him.

by Roy Gibbens on Jul 28th, 2015

Professor Yaser gill holds a very special place in.my heart thanks for all he done to give my wife extra years before she.passed

MRS show details MRS
by INGA KARTELO on Sep 3rd, 2013

I apm doctor Yasargil patient from 1981 end he saved my life in Zurich .I would like to to use this opportunity too thank him for everything he had done for me. I owe my life to him . I wish him a long and happy life.

Nancy Wallis Taylor show details Nancy Wallis Taylor
Aug 22nd, 2012

Dr. Yasargil gave both my husband and me something that the others we had seen had not given us. He gave us hope.

Jan 17th, 2012

MY SISTER WAS TOLD TO GO HOME AND CALL HOSPICE...WE WERE TOLD THIS BY FOUR NEURALSURGEONS INCLUDING M.D. ANDERSON IN HOUSTON....WE WERE THEN TOLD ABOUT PROF. YASARGIL WHO PERFORMED SURGERY ON SISTER 15 MONTHS AGO....THIS MAN HAS REMARKABLE SKILLS AND STILL FEELS COMPELLED TO HELP PEOPLE AT 86 YEARS OLD......PROF. YARARGIL IS AN AMAZING INDIVIDUAL....