A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gbaranen Gbaanador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gbaanador
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gbaanador Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbaanador graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gbaanador has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gbaranen B M Gbaanador MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gbaranen B. Gbaanador practice?
- Dr. Gbaranen Gbaanador has 1 office location.
Dr. Gbaranen Gbaanador practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.