A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gbaranen Gbaanador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbaanador graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gbaanador has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gbaranen B M Gbaanador MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gbaranen B. Gbaanador practice?
- Dr. Gbaranen Gbaanador has 1 office location.
Dr. Gbaranen Gbaanador practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.