A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokunbi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokunbi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Sokunbi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi practice?
- Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Bethlehem Surgeons and Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.