A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokunbi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokunbi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Sokunbi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi practice?
- Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gbolabo Sokunbi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Bethlehem Surgeons and Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.