A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geary Noguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geary Noguchi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noguchi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Noguchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geary Mitsuo Noguchi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geary M. Noguchi practice?
- Dr. Geary Noguchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Geary Noguchi practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.