A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gebrehana Zebro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gebrehana Zebro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebro graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zebro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gebrehana Woldesenbet Zebro MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gebrehana W. Zebro practice?
- Dr. Gebrehana Zebro has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Falls Church, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Psychiatrists.