A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gebrehana Zebro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gebrehana Zebro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zebro
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Zebro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebro graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zebro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gebrehana Woldesenbet Zebro MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gebrehana W. Zebro practice?
- Dr. Gebrehana Zebro has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Falls Church, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Psychiatrists.