A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gedas Grinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gedas Grinis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gedas Grinis, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Grinis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gedas Marius Grinis MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gedas M. Grinis practice?
- Dr. Gedas Grinis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gedas Grinis practices Urology near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Kenosha Urologists.