A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gedas Grinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gedas Grinis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grinis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grinis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gedas Grinis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Grinis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gedas Marius Grinis MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gedas M. Grinis practice?
- Dr. Gedas Grinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gedas Grinis practices Urology near Manitowoc, WI.
See Manitowoc Urologists.