Dr. Gedge Rosson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gedge Rosson?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gedge Rosson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 1st, 2017

Don't waste your time

Didn't spend 10 minutes with me and tried to recommend a surgery that would have only caused more damage. I went to another doctor and got the help and needed.

February 29th, 2016

I'm almost an 8 year survivor. Dr. Rosson was awesome. I get compliments about my breasts from doctors and nurses about how symmetrical they are. I had a bilateral mastectomy with a trans deep flap. I highly recommend Dr. Rosson and the entire staff at Johns Hopkins. They treated me like a friend not just another patient. They took their time explaining everything to me. I was at ease when I was there. I actually looked forward to seeing them for my appointments and at the time I lived 4 hours away-one way.

November 23rd, 2015

Neglectful doctor

I am a patient of Dr. Rosson's and he has not returned any of my emails or phone calls in the past two months. He never contacted me regarding my MRI results and he would not renew my physical therapy prescription despite numerous phone calls from my physical therapist.

March 22nd, 2015

Don't waste your time

My husband and I traveled from Kentucky to see him. He was extremely late to the appt and then only stayed a few minutes before he said he has to leave for a few minutes for a meeting but would be back. He returned over an hour later! We spent a lot of money to go see him and he didn't spend time with us or answer our questions. He was no help at all.

March 16th, 2015

Avoid

After surgery he left to go to conference in another city, leaving my wife in the care of some newbie interns. Impossible to get hold of after surgery. Complications developed and my wife ended up with sepsis. He did not respond to, and subsequently refused to acknowledge receipt of, NUMEROUS faxes from the various doctors who were treating my wife. "Oh, no, we never received any faxes". Apparently once the surgery is over with he's pretty much done and anything after that is someone else's problem.

July 4th, 2017