Dr. Gedge Rosson MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Baltimore, MD

3.3

February 28th, 2016
I'm almost an 8 year survivor. Dr. Rosson was awesome. I get compliments about my breasts from doctors and nurses about how symmetrical they are. I had a bilateral mastectomy with a trans deep flap. I highly recommend Dr. Rosson and the entire staff at Johns Hopkins. They treated me like a friend not just another patient. They took their time explaining everything to me. I was at ease when I was there. I actually looked forward to seeing them for my appointments and at the time I lived 4 hours away-one way.

November 23rd, 2015
Neglectful doctor
I am a patient of Dr. Rosson's and he has not returned any of my emails or phone calls in the past two months. He never contacted me regarding my MRI results and he would not renew my physical therapy prescription despite numerous phone calls from my physical therapist.

March 22nd, 2015
Don't waste your time
My husband and I traveled from Kentucky to see him. He was extremely late to the appt and then only stayed a few minutes before he said he has to leave for a few minutes for a meeting but would be back. He returned over an hour later! We spent a lot of money to go see him and he didn't spend time with us or answer our questions. He was no help at all.

March 16th, 2015
Avoid
After surgery he left to go to conference in another city, leaving my wife in the care of some newbie interns. Impossible to get hold of after surgery. Complications developed and my wife ended up with sepsis. He did not respond to, and subsequently refused to acknowledge receipt of, NUMEROUS faxes from the various doctors who were treating my wife. "Oh, no, we never received any faxes". Apparently once the surgery is over with he's pretty much done and anything after that is someone else's problem.