A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geera Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geera Desai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Bon Secours St Francis Health System
- Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geera Desai MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geera Desai practice?
- Dr. Geera Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Geera Desai practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists.