A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geera Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geera Desai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Bon Secours St Francis Health System
- Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geera Desai MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geera Desai practice?
- Dr. Geera Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Geera Desai practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists.