A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Chhibber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Chhibber is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Chhibber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- obstetrical care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhibber graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Chhibber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Chhibber MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Chhibber practice?
- Dr. Geeta Chhibber has 7 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Chhibber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.