A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Jayaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Jayaram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Jayaram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaram graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Jayaram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Davangere Jayaram BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Geeta D. Jayaram practice?
- Dr. Geeta Jayaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Geeta Jayaram practices Pediatrics near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Pediatricians.