A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Paranjape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Paranjape, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranjape graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Paranjape has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Shreenivas Paranjape BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geeta S. Paranjape practice?
- Dr. Geeta Paranjape has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Paranjape practices Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Pathologists.