A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Patel, Obstretics and Gynecology is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding with conservative in office procedure
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Sardar Patel University, Pramukhswami Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Patel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Patel practice?
- Dr. Geeta Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA and Ontario, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.