Obstretics and Gynecology

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  GEETA PATEL SHOULD GO BACK TO INDIA !!!  |  show details
by Karen on Aug 30th, 2014

This is the worst experience I ever had! This stupid hindu "doctor" should go back to her THIRD WORLD country! She doesn't belong to this culture! Besides she has a very ugly face, she treats patients like we were wild animals! She has NO MANNERS! she spends less than 2 minutes in the room, also, she's rude and unproffesional. I don't understand how people like this can practice medicine in this country which is characterized by having kind and compassionate people. This kind on immigrant people like "doctor" Geena Patel should not be employed here in the United States,

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2014

Doctor was rushed, ready to leave the moment she arrived. No bedside manners. Uninterested and ignored my requests. I question her knowledge and experience due to treatment received.

|  i was very pleased  |  show details
by Cesiah Z on Mar 6th, 2014

I read all the bad review and i was very confused about visiting her office. When i arrived i was very surprised to see how clean her office was. Its smelled clean and nice and tidy. Staff were very patient and helpful answered all my question to the best of there knowledge The doctor was very helpful made me feel safe and secure I would recommend Dr Patel to anyone she was awesome

|  never again  |  show details
by upset patient on Jul 23rd, 2013

I am so frustrated working with this office and the doctor. I will never go back. The exam experience was cold. The wait is very long only to be rushed once you get face time with the doctor (all of 5 minutes or less). The most frustrating part is that I have a claim dispute going with the office for over three months now. No one will call me back after weeks of trying! The receptionist keeps saying that she's "out to lunch." Yeah, you could say that again...

by dolores on Jun 7th, 2013

I had Dr Patel as my OB for 2 pregnancies now very poor bedside manner. no real explanations and lacking to look into reasons or tests for miscarriages until after many tines I called my insurance got proof of what tests are covered. but hard to deal with when staff isn't willing to help. frustrating. then recommends that you look for a specialist but no specific recommendations are given even though on her profile and door it says fertility specialist.

|  Look for another OBGYN!  |  show details
by dr. geeta patel on May 23rd, 2013

There are three things i always look for when placing my health in the hands of doctors... 1. cleanliness of facility (swept, mopped, no scraps or scratches on walls/floors), 2. staff (friendly, well groomed, and enthusiastic), and 3. actual service provided (waiting time, staff/Doctor's helpfulness, and knowledge). If these 3 expectations are not met I look for another Doctor. Findings: 1. office, generally clean :), 2. staff, good :), and 3. waiting time horrible (waiting room 5 min. not bad/in room wait over 40 min.), Patel's service: sad to say, but spend less then 4 min. in the room with me, didn't answered all my questions or brushed them off by changing the topic and saying, "baby kicking?", and always held the door knob (and sometimes had the door open) after hearing the baby's heart and looked at her watch. Last (may 2013) visit I asked for her opinion regarding doulas... she said, "if you are going that route, look for another OB". Sad to say I didn't follow my own rule right away, but it's never too late.

|  Regardless if you made an appointment you still have to wait  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

....for at least 40 mins and be seen for 2 minutes! The doctor keep saying "I know...I know" at the beginning of her sentences, to act as if she is compassionate but you will sense she's not.

|  Horrible Run  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

I live in Big Bear and babies are not supposed to be delivered up here. So, I changed Drs. The staff called the day before the appt and asked me to move my time so I did. As I was driving they called and asked me to come in earlier. I explained to them that I live in Big Bear and I could make it by the time they said just not earlier. When I got to the office they said the Dr. has to leave so you need to hurry with your paperwork ok. They already made me feel unwelcome and rushed. I turned in my paperwork and they told me sorry the Dr. left but we can reschedule. I was so upset after asking them the day before if was still going to work for the DR because I did not want to drive an hour and 40 min and not be seen. They assured me that it would be fine. This would have been my first appt with the dr. But I left and Pomona Valley helped me find a new Dr. the same day. The two ladies before me left saying this Dr. is a joke this always happens. Dont go to her you will get horrible service and not see the DR. dont waste your time.

|  Do not recommend  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

I had many issues with this Dr. The 2 most mentioning are: First she misinterpreted my AFP readings done by the State and diagnosed my baby as having down syndrome even when these tests are only testing risk factors and are not definitive and even after all the final results put me in the no risk category. My second worst experience is that she did my C-Section and sewed my incision crooked, my belly button is off centered and I have excess skin tissue on my left side which had difficulty healing and ended up abscessing due to her bad surgical skills.

|  seems like patel is not enjoying her job  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

I don't get the required information that i need.for example I'm almost due and I had to ask for papers to register at hospital. She had no idea I was due for an ultra sound. I had to ask for one. I always feel rushed out of her medical room.I don't get to ask all my questions..once she pretended to hear babys heart beat.she spent like 2 seconds on it. I didn't hear the babies heart beat. That means she didn't either. She has diagnosed me without any tests. Her front desk staff is wonderful.they multi task and seem more aware of my condition if I'm sick or due for an ultra sound.

|  My opinion  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

I had to change ob in the middle of my preg. because I moved county I have Medical and alot of offices did not accept so I went to Dr. Patel, She is a nice Dr. but dose not spend time on the visit I would wait for about 25 min for my appt and she would see me for 2 min.I felt rush and all my questions are cut short. If I wasent so far along during my preg. I would have changed ob.

|  BEWARE!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Patel to anyone! She is very short with her patients and does not spend any quality time. She comes off very rude and doesn't make you feel comfortable at all. She really needs to get manners and be more empathetic or else she will continue losing patients!

|  Not Recomended  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

She will not speak to her patients on the phone. I had to make an appointment and go in just to talk to her about the simplest thing. It seems like she just wants to get paid. She gave me one option for treatment of my condition when there were several other options which my new doctor has since explained. Staff is friendly but a lot of mistakes were made.

|  Patel  |  show details
by caring parent on Nov 29th, 2010

Over all she is a good doctor. The only problem is she has too many patients!! Doesn't spend quality time with her patients. The office in Chino is too crowded you have to stand up and wait for your appointment - LONG WAITING!!!! She needs to spend more time with her patients....

Oct 4th, 2010

She was my OBGYN for my pregnancy. Dr Geeta Patel was a wonderful doctor. I had a problem with my baby's head growth and Dr Patel explained things to me. When I was worried she explained and let me know to have a positive attitude and even consoled me and gave me a hug. She was kind and understanding and even offered to refer my problem to her colleage a pediatrician to talk to me regarding issues with my child when born. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!! P.S. Her staff was nice and friendly...they remembered me by name.

by Jeanne on Sep 1st, 2010

Ist appt. Was very attentive and reassuring. Explained everything and even drew pictures so I could see what she was talking about. Would recommend her in a second

|  Terrible!  |  show details
by M.K on Aug 4th, 2010

She does not have Any bedside manners, does not give appropriate care. I had her as a Doctor for 3 months and finally changed after her rudeness.