A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Patwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Patwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Patwa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patwa graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patwa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patwa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geeta J. Patwa practice?
Dr. Geeta Patwa practices Internal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists.