A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Patwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Patwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Patwa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patwa graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patwa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Jayantilal Patwa BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geeta J. Patwa practice?
- Dr. Geeta Patwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Patwa practices Internal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists.