Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geeta Patwa
Dr. Geeta Patwa, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pomona, CA, with other offices in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patwa is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and San Dimas Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Geeta Patwa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...