A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Ramdev Singh MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geeta R. Singh practice?
- Dr. Geeta Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.