A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Singh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Ramdev Singh MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geeta R. Singh practice?
- Dr. Geeta Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.