A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Rajan, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Rajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Rajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Rajan practice?
- Dr. Geeta Rajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Rajan practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.