3.6

May 16th, 2017
Terrible office, terrible staff
I've been with Dr. Rajan for 3 years or so. But no more after today. Things have been building up over time. A) I saw Dr. Rajan only once, on my first visit. B) Since then I've been seen by 3 others people. I'm not sure if they are physician assistants or nurse practitioners. C) As someone trying to take the least amount of medication, I told the doctors this. The moment I was able to stop taking a medication, they prescribed me another, even when I said I didn't want it and would not take it. D) THEN today I called to have prescriptions refilled and talk with Tina. Tina came out of the gate as a very rude and pious individual who kept lecturing me on my behavior. All because I have missed one appointment. One. Over the course of years. She then said I would need to wait over a month for the refills, since I needed to see the doctor and they were on vacation for over a month. So all in all, go to literally ANY OTHER DOCTOR.

October 18th, 2016
Nothing but good things to say.
Dr. Rajan has been my neurologist for about 5 years. She and her staff have provided nothing but the best of care. A special thanks goes to Megan, she is great!

February 1st, 2016
Help left in a sinking ship
I very much liked this doctor on my initial visit and follow up visit, she gave me hope and told me that the condition I had was very treatable. I was started on a small dose of Gabapentin once a day and told to increase it to twice a day after a week. Went back for the follow up visit a month later the pain was still there was increased to four times a day and again was told I was on a very low dose and it was very treatable but needed to be monitored. Next week called said that the medicine was not working could I have an increase or a different kind. Office called and told me they phoned in Cymbalta I informed them that I was unable to take that medication and they said, "the doctor could no longer help me." I started to scream "WHAT" she said to hold on. Doctor came on the phone a minute later said to double the dose and hung up. I do not know what is wrong with this office, however, I am in to much pain to have to deal with rude office staff and a doctor that does not care for her patience. There are many good Neurology offices out there this is not one of them.

December 22nd, 2015
Horrible service when calling to make appointment
I will not be seeing this doctor because her office staff Jessica was not courteous and she said she would cancel my appointment if i wanted to look for another doctor. What horrible manners. I will take my business elsewhere.

November 17th, 2015
Worst Dr in Texas
If Dr Rajan can't diagnose she will pawn you off to have 2nd opinion. Gave me medication and had terrible side effects and refused to give me any other meds. They straight out told me to go to another Neurologist like they had no interest in my condition. Total waste of 2 months and 3 appointments with no diagnosis. Jennifer the PA is a complete loss for words.......DON"T USE THIS DR !!!!!!!!!

October 22nd, 2015
very caring doctor.

May 26th, 2015
Compassion Care is a JOKE
I've been a patient of Dr. Rajan's since my primary physician referred me in 2014. I saw Dr. Rajan once then was made to see the NP afterwards. This office collects money then doesn't refund until you call and have to beg for it, writes prescriptions incorrectly, then cancels all of your prescriptions if they are caught doing so by the insurance company, never returns calls and everyone is rude to patients. The NP wrote a prescription wrong, sent it in twice and when the pharmacy filled the prescription, called me and accused me of misusing the medication because of their mistake. Then, when I needed the medication for my severe migraines, never sent the medication in for me. I spent the entire weekend in and out of the ER getting injections for my pain management because they withheld medication from a patient with severe migraines. Either the doctor has an odd definition of compassion or the office staff is not providing messages of importance to the doctor. I feel it's both. I will never recommend this practice to anyone and I've already let my primary physician know for their referral intentions also.

December 3rd, 2014
Bad policy & poor customer service
I called to make an appointment to this dr but stuff is very unprofessional, rude and asked me to pay over the phone ( deposit money) before seeing the doctor. They mentioned that they don't trust the patient if it is self pay. This is such an insult to a patient. I will go to different dr where I can be trusted and treated good. I went to other specialized doctors recently but no one treated me like this and paid them at the office right away.

October 6th, 2014
This truly is compassionate care at it’s very best
My pcp referred me to Dr Rajan and they got me in the same week. She spent 40 minutes with me, asked a ton of questions and listened to everything I had to say. When all the testing came back negative for neurological issues she and her PA spent a great deal of time talking to me about my symptoms and how they could be related to another non-neurologic issue I am having. Basically, spending more time than my pcp explaining in great detail, issues that weren’t her specialty. Dr Rajan is a wonderful compassionate doctor and her PA (sorry I don’t recall her name) is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate as well. In the last year I have seen a lot of doctors. If only they were all this thorough, and easy to talk to maybe it would not have taken so long to get diagnosed!

April 22nd, 2014
Spends time with her patients
Doctor Geeta Rajan very professional. Caring and loving she shows to her patients.

April 15th, 2014
LATE
Dr. Rajan is pleasant enough and seems to be a decent physician BUT she is ALWAYS late. I have seen for her years and I have never, ever, even when mine is the very first appt of the day, seen her one time. A min of 30 minute wait each and every time. The last time, I had the first appt of the day, waited 30 minutes and finally, she arrived. When she came in the room, it was obvious by the strong food smell that she had just been out to breakfast. That was it for me. I am on time for appts because I know she has many other patients to see. She did not bother to show me the same respect for MY time. I don't mind waiting but every time? That is ridiculous.

September 13th, 2013
Very nice Doctor/5 star
Dr. Rajan is a very professional and caring doctor. I felt so comfortable that i had no doubt this was the right place for me. I would recommend her to all my friends.