A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sandhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sandhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Sandhu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Geeta Sandhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Sandhu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Coffeyville, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Cherryvale, KS.
See Coffeyville Primary Care Doctors.