A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sandhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Sandhu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Geeta Sandhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Sandhu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Coffeyville, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Cherryvale, KS.
See Coffeyville Family Physicians and Coffeyville Primary Care Doctors.