A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Sehgal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Sehgal, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Sehgal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Sehgal DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Sehgal practice?
- Dr. Geeta Sehgal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Sehgal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newton, NJ.
See Newton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.