A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Singhal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Singhal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Singhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Rani Singhal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Geeta R. Singhal practice?
- Dr. Geeta Singhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Geeta Singhal practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.