A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Venkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Venkat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Venkat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkat graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Venkat has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Venkat MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Venkat practice?
- Dr. Geeta Venkat has 1 office location.
Dr. Geeta Venkat practices Allergy & Immunology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists.