A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Venkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Venkat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Venkat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkat graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Venkat has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venkat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geeta Venkat practice?
Dr. Geeta Venkat practices Allergy & Immunology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newbury Park, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists.