A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Venkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Venkat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkat
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venkat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Venkat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkat graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Venkat has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Venkat MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Venkat practice?
- Dr. Geeta Venkat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Venkat practices Allergy & Immunology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists.