Overall Review

December 24th, 2015
A Life Saver
I have been a patient of Dr Akerkar for ten years and she is the most thorough and personable Doctors I have ever experienced. Almost two years ago, I was having some issues and thanks to Dr. Akerkar's correct diagnosis she was able to save my life with her early Liver Cancer detection. Her help in getting me to the best Surgeon out there allowed me to move to have the tumor removed and set me on the correct recovery path, She has also helped me with other stomach issues over the years and she is absolutely the best there is.

June 9th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Akerkar for about 15 yrs. She is a brilliant Dr. with an amazing personality & bedside manner. I never feel rushed, she listens to everything I have to say and remembers it. If I need a sick appt. she gets me in asap. There are several of my family members that are under her care now. If you are in need of a Gastroenterologist believe me you won't be disappointed in choosing Dr. Akerkar.

May 29th, 2015
A fantastic doctor. Very professional and very patient shemakes me look forward to an appointment.

June 20th, 2012
good doctors who get bad credit
This is a doctor who will answer your questions accurately. She explains the possible problems thoroughlyand to where you can understand. Will tell you if you need procedures and how the procedure will be done. Finally to say she is very polite and will answer any and all questions you may have. If she doesn't have answer she will find the answer with you there.

March 1st, 2009
Wait time approximately 15 minutes in waiting room then another 40 in the exam room. She spends far too much time giving in depth information on each possible diagnosis instead of waiting for test results and providing info on the actual diagnosis. She is very kind and has great bedside manner but her efforts to educate the masses lead to patients being left waiting on an exam table, in a johnny for almost an hour.