A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetanjali Chander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetanjali Chander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chander graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetanjali Chander MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetanjali Chander practice?
- Dr. Geetanjali Chander has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetanjali Chander practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.