A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Aakalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Aakalu is Below Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aakalu
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Aakalu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Aakalu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aakalu graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha N Aakalu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geetha N. Aakalu practice?
- Dr. Geetha Aakalu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Aakalu practices Psychiatry near Thiells, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Thiells Psychiatrists.