A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Aakalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Aakalu is Below Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aakalu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aakalu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Aakalu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aakalu graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha N Aakalu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geetha N. Aakalu practice?
- Dr. Geetha Aakalu has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetha Aakalu practices Psychiatry near Thiells, NY.
See Thiells Psychiatrists.