A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Ashok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashok
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashok Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Ashok, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashok graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Ashok has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Ashok BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetha Ashok practice?
- Dr. Geetha Ashok has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetha Ashok practices Nuclear Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Nuclear Medicine Physicians.