A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Gabbita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Gabbita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbita graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gabbita has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha V MD Gabbita MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Geetha V. Gabbita practice?
- Dr. Geetha Gabbita has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetha Gabbita practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians and Whittier Primary Care Doctors.