Dr. Geetha Gopalakrishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geetha Gopalakrishnan?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Geetha Gopalakrishnan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 10th, 2014

Disorganized and unprofessional

After 10 years of watching my daughter deal with endocrine issues that have impacted numerous aspects of her life, my concern for her well being and treatment is significant. Her care through this office and unfortuantely with Dr G has been the most stessful and awful experience to witness. Every appointment late or a dr no show because she forgot, no records to review, weeks of waiting for responses to questions. Once a response is made it is always with her associate. Unfortunately so many years of dealing with her did not even yield any kind of compassionate relarionship. We are done and I would never recommend this dr or office.

March 21st, 2013

Associate Publisher Medical Journals Division

I met with her before and after my thyroidectomy. The first meeting I felt she was very mater of fact about the 2.8cm tumor growing in my thyroid. The follow up after my total thyroidectomy was very disturbing. She had no idea I had gone threw my surgery or that they had discovered I had a very rare cancer called Hurthel cell carcinoma. She did not bother to bring my chart or read my medical history before our meeting. She then went in the other room to contact her other office to bring herself up to speed. I was concerned that I could hear evderything she was saying threw the walls and wondered who else could hear. I left the office very anoyed and booked and appointment with an Endocrinologist in Boston and have been under supurb care.

November 2nd, 2011

More than one hour wait at each appointment shows contempt for patients.Seems more interested in training medical residents than in patients.

August 12th, 2010

Decent doctor, very poorly organized

First, the staff at this doctor's office at the Women and Infants Internal Medicine Office (100 Dudley St, Providence, RI) is great. They are efficient and kind. The staff at this doctor's other office at the Hallett Center is terrible. I have no reason to believe that this doctor is not a good doctor, but due to her inablility to be organized, I am looking for another provider. She never showed up for my appointment this morning, then later called me and said that she had no idea she had an appointment at that time. She also said that the batteries in her pager were dead, so she did not get the numerous pages her staff sent her, trying to locate her. I left almost an hour after my appointment time and she was still not in the office; also, when I left she had at least two other patients waiting to see her plus more in the waiting room.On other occassions, I have waited up to 45 minutes beyond my appointment time for her to see me, then she has rushed through the appointment (likely because she was overbooked and very behind.)I voiced my displeasure to her via phone and her solution is for me to find another doctor, as the problems at her office are unlikely to change. She did acknowledge that she is overbooked, but says that that will not change.

July 22nd, 2017