Dr. Geetha Jeyabalan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geetha Jeyabalan?

Aortic aneurysm rupture repair

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I was extremely fortunate that fate put me under her care. She was the lead surgeon on an 8-hour emergency operation that saved my life. Can I give her a fifth star?

When no one else listened

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I found Dr. Jeyabalan very compassionate, understanding and a willing listener when I was recently hospitalized. She listened to my concerns and addressed them in a professional manner and alleviated my fears. I would recommend her to anyone facing surgery.

Posted on August 8th, 2017