Dr. Geetha Jonnala MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016
Patient
Very warm and always in and put of an appointment. Great staff that makes you feel welcome.

February 17th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
I look forward to my appoints with the doctor. because she listens and talk to me as a person with great information. I am always greeted with friendly staff who makes you visit very personal which makes me feel very welcome.

October 12th, 2015
Excellent Care
Dr, Jonnala and her staff are the best. They go out of their way to make sure I am taken care of and seem to genuinely care about all their patients. I have never experienced a bad visit. I would gladly recommend them to anyone.

August 1st, 2012
Patient/Practice Manager for Primary Care
Doctor is wonderful and caring. Staff was very tenative and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this practice to anyone. Most importantly to my patients.

August 29th, 2011
She is an awesome doctor! Highly recommended.... she was able to find my medical condition within 15 mins of visiting with her. I had been suffering pain and hospitalized for 10 days and no known causes (my GP missed testing me for vitamin D deficiency). She ran all the necessary tests and was the only one who tested for Vitamin D and that was my problem. It was so low. She's so caring and understanding~she doesn't miss a beat.

March 23rd, 2011
I did not find her really interested in figuring out what was wrong with me but very interested in getting to the next patient. I understand she is popular with her patients but unfortunately, I did not see that. I've have 4 appointments and am only moderately pleased with the care I've been given.

December 31st, 2010
Outstanding
I have been having stiffness and aching in my muscles for about the last 6 months and was beginning to get worried. My primary doctor recommended I see a Rheumatologist.After hearing my symptoms and talking with her for a few minutes Dr. Jonnala diagnosed the problem and gave me a prescription. Within 3 days I was doing 100 % better. She is an excellent doctor

December 21st, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Jonnala has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I have had contact with over the years. She is patient and listens to my concerns. I highly recommend her for the best quality care.

October 8th, 2010
excellent!
I was leery of a "young" doc, but Dr. Jonnala has exceeded my expectations. She is quite knowledgeable, extremely professional and caring. She is doing a great jpb with my arthritis and other aches and pains...Excellent across the board!

August 22nd, 2008
Gentle and Caring
I have just completed my first visit and found the atmosphere calm and receptive. I did have to wait awhile for them to get to me but the Dr Jonnala gave me all the time I needed. She listened well and concersed with me about my concerns. the lab test needle work of the nurse was flawless.

May 3rd, 2017