Learn more about Dr. Geetha Kandimala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Kandimala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandimala
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Kandimala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Kandimala, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandimala graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kandimala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Bhavani Kandimala MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetha B. Kandimala practice?
- Dr. Geetha Kandimala has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetha Kandimala practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Neurologists and Lawton Psychiatrists.