Dr. Geetha Kolli Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Geetha Kolli?

horrible doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Do not go to this doctor!!!!!! She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She avoids answering questions, never returns phone calls & spends the least amount of time possible with patients. Dr. Kolli sent me for a series of vaccinations and then questioned why I got them. When I told her it was on her orders and asked her why she had me get them she completely ignored me, changed the subject and quickly left the room, never to return. Her assistant came to get me a few minutes later. My last visit with her had me waiting for almost 2 hours only to spend less than 5 minutes in her office. She clearly cares only about getting paid. Banner should have a stronger vetting process for doctors that did not get their training the in USA. Her degree from Hyderabad isn't worth the paper it is printed on. I have absolutely zero faith in Dr. Kolli's abilities as a practitioner of any type of medicine.

Alive

Posted on September 21st, 2016

1st I would not be here if not for Dr Kolli.I have seen her for 4-5 years, no problems. I drive 240 miles to see her,one way, Thank you Dr. Kolli

good

Posted on February 12th, 2014

My husband was told to have cirrhosis and was referred to the clinic. We were seen by Dr.Kolli. She spent time to explain what cirrhosis was, anticipated future complications and the transplant requirements. She was curteous and was very patient answering all our questions. They seemed to be a very busy clinic. saw some transplanted people in the waiting area who seemed happy with their care. I would recommend her to those who need a liver specialist, she knows her stuff well

Kavorkian

Posted on October 28th, 2012

Get a second opinion. She will let you die!

Please don't go to Dr. Kolli!!

Posted on September 10th, 2012

She almost let my father die. She didn't think he needed to be on the transplant list and he was extremely sick. She let him go months like this before she said he should be evaluated. She never called him back or came to see him during her rounds at the hospital. She is negligent and has zero bedside manner. His kidneys starting failing because of her negligence. He went to mayo, they put him on the list ASAP and he just got a liver transplant! Mayo said she wasted so much of his precious time and that he could have died. Please see someone else..

Worse Doctor Ever

Posted on August 7th, 2012

This doctor has no compassion what so ever. Does not listen...it's all about the money with her...not patient care.

Posted on June 9th, 2012

I'm not happy with Dr. Kolli. She doesn't seem to care enough about her patients and what they are going through, let alone work to save their lives.

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr. Kolli is excellent. She knows the liver and its intricacies. At frist she seems stand-offish but as one works with her, you will discover a bright, warm and caring doctor.The clinic is unique to the Valley and is in demand, thus it is hard to schedule an initial appointment. The office however needs an efficient office manager to organize the tasks especially follow-ups.

HAPPY

Posted on October 28th, 2011

My mom is 70+ and was diagnosed with liver disease, my mom sees Dr.Kolli. She feels that she is well taken care of and would like to continue to follow with her. It is true that it is hard to get an appointment initially but there after appointments are scheduled frequently as needed. My mom sees Dr.Kolli more frequently than her PCP.

Worst doc ever

Posted on September 12th, 2011

As a former patient, I would like to say that Dr. Kolli is the best argument for the idea that doctors who receive their training in third-world countries should be very carefully scrutinized before being allowed to practice in the United States.She is rude and imperious with a horrible attitude toward patients. I can't imagine where her attitude comes from-she seems poorly educated-except that perhaps that that is a cultural artifact from the caste burdened society she comes from.I find it inconceivable that she is trusted to make life and death decisions. It reflects very poorly on Banner's transplant program.

patient died

Posted on June 26th, 2011

I am the spouse of one of Dr. Kolli's patients who died. This doctor has the worst communication skills I have ever encountered. Even after she was brought into a Patients Relations meeting, and promised she would communicate with me (since I was my husband's sole caretaker) I never heard from her for over 5 months. My husband died weeks after the last meeting (my request) that I had with her. I do not feel this doctor exhibits an ounce of compassion for either the patient or the family. My insurance paid out over $2.4 million dollars and the patient is dead.

Scaring me to death

Posted on June 24th, 2010

After being admitted into the hospital, Dr. Kolli would visit me for minutes at a time telling me that I should be scared to death because I almost certainly had cancer. I spent eight days in the hospital waiting sometimes for up to three days for a test. She answered my questions with vague and contradictory answers and was always in a rush, leaving me alone to plan how to tell my family and set my affairs in order. After my final test, a biopsy, no one called me with results and after three days, I finally reached her colleague who told me the results were negative. Thanks, Dr. Kolli. I will be using another doctor from now on.