Dr. Geetha Kolli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

September 21st, 2016
Alive
1st I would not be here if not for Dr Kolli.I have seen her for 4-5 years, no problems. I drive 240 miles to see her,one way, Thank you Dr. Kolli

February 11th, 2014
good
My husband was told to have cirrhosis and was referred to the clinic. We were seen by Dr.Kolli. She spent time to explain what cirrhosis was, anticipated future complications and the transplant requirements. She was curteous and was very patient answering all our questions. They seemed to be a very busy clinic. saw some transplanted people in the waiting area who seemed happy with their care. I would recommend her to those who need a liver specialist, she knows her stuff well

October 28th, 2012
Kavorkian
Get a second opinion. She will let you die!

September 10th, 2012
Please don't go to Dr. Kolli!!
She almost let my father die. She didn't think he needed to be on the transplant list and he was extremely sick. She let him go months like this before she said he should be evaluated. She never called him back or came to see him during her rounds at the hospital. She is negligent and has zero bedside manner. His kidneys starting failing because of her negligence. He went to mayo, they put him on the list ASAP and he just got a liver transplant! Mayo said she wasted so much of his precious time and that he could have died. Please see someone else..

August 7th, 2012
Worse Doctor Ever
This doctor has no compassion what so ever. Does not listen...it's all about the money with her...not patient care.

June 8th, 2012
I'm not happy with Dr. Kolli. She doesn't seem to care enough about her patients and what they are going through, let alone work to save their lives.

October 31st, 2011
Dr. Kolli is excellent. She knows the liver and its intricacies. At frist she seems stand-offish but as one works with her, you will discover a bright, warm and caring doctor.The clinic is unique to the Valley and is in demand, thus it is hard to schedule an initial appointment. The office however needs an efficient office manager to organize the tasks especially follow-ups.

October 27th, 2011
HAPPY
My mom is 70+ and was diagnosed with liver disease, my mom sees Dr.Kolli. She feels that she is well taken care of and would like to continue to follow with her. It is true that it is hard to get an appointment initially but there after appointments are scheduled frequently as needed. My mom sees Dr.Kolli more frequently than her PCP.

September 12th, 2011
Worst doc ever
As a former patient, I would like to say that Dr. Kolli is the best argument for the idea that doctors who receive their training in third-world countries should be very carefully scrutinized before being allowed to practice in the United States.She is rude and imperious with a horrible attitude toward patients. I can't imagine where her attitude comes from-she seems poorly educated-except that perhaps that that is a cultural artifact from the caste burdened society she comes from.I find it inconceivable that she is trusted to make life and death decisions. It reflects very poorly on Banner's transplant program.

June 26th, 2011
patient died
I am the spouse of one of Dr. Kolli's patients who died. This doctor has the worst communication skills I have ever encountered. Even after she was brought into a Patients Relations meeting, and promised she would communicate with me (since I was my husband's sole caretaker) I never heard from her for over 5 months. My husband died weeks after the last meeting (my request) that I had with her. I do not feel this doctor exhibits an ounce of compassion for either the patient or the family. My insurance paid out over $2.4 million dollars and the patient is dead.

June 24th, 2010
Scaring me to death
After being admitted into the hospital, Dr. Kolli would visit me for minutes at a time telling me that I should be scared to death because I almost certainly had cancer. I spent eight days in the hospital waiting sometimes for up to three days for a test. She answered my questions with vague and contradictory answers and was always in a rush, leaving me alone to plan how to tell my family and set my affairs in order. After my final test, a biopsy, no one called me with results and after three days, I finally reached her colleague who told me the results were negative. Thanks, Dr. Kolli. I will be using another doctor from now on.