A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur.
Dr. Krishnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Lakshmi Krishnan MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetha L. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Geetha Krishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Krishnan practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Trenton Emergency Physicians and Trenton Internists.