A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Mani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Mani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mani graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Capitol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Mani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetha Mani practice?
- Dr. Geetha Mani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Mani practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Indianola, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Carlisle, IA.
See Indianola Family Physicians and Indianola Geriatric Doctors.