A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Mohan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Mohan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Mohan MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Geetha Mohan practice?
- Dr. Geetha Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetha Mohan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lorain, OH.
See Lorain Cardiologists.