A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Pingili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Pingili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pingili
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pingili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Pingili, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pingili graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pingili has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Pingili MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetha Pingili practice?
- Dr. Geetha Pingili has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetha Pingili practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Internists and Folsom Geriatric Doctors.