Dr. Geetha Puri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geetha Puri?

June 16th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Puri is amazing. I have been a patient for awhile, and before I saw her I was a mess. Other doctors had difficulty diagnosing me, and just threw meds at me. Dr. Puri was patient and figured out a very successful treatment for me. Today I am on the right track and owe much of my success to her. Her help has been priceless! I would highly recommend her. If you are a "new" patient, I would recommend taking your significant other, a parent, or a friend with you on your first appointment to better assist in your diagnosis.

May 25th, 2017

The Very Worst of the Worst - Absolutely Avoid this Fraud

There is no worse experience you can have, especially if mental health is a problem, than to see this individual. Her front office staff is cruel, vicious, rude, non-responsive, and has a low and uncaring attitude towards all her patients. If the doctor, herself, isn't bad enough, her "staff" of angry, nasty harpies, will make you life an unbearable, miserable experience, after which time you will actually required the services of a competent psychiatrist. I have decided to omit the many pages of grievances I could write here, and simply get to the bottom life: You have been forewarned. This is a really bad one - Avoid her. The least of all your problems will be the 2+ hours you will wait for each of your appointments - but since this time option is not given, I want to mention it here.

August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Doesn't listen well. Wait times can be two and a half to three hours maybecan b

January 21st, 2016

No follow-up for patient

Front office employee would not put calls through. Urgent medical services required, but no response from doctor.

November 18th, 2015

Does not explain meds or symptoms

November 12th, 2015

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The staff here is horrible. Not only did they lie to me saying Rite Aids fax was busy all day, when i call back there is always some excuse as why my prescription isn't filled. Horrible, Horrible. If you need prompt phsyciatric services this is not the place to go!!!!!! I've been waiting for three days for a refill.

June 22nd, 2015

MALPRACTICE!!!

On my brother's first visit with Dr. Puri she saw him for less than 10 minutes. All she did was submit for refills on the medications he was already given by the crisis clinic in my area, which his primary doctor had done just days before. What he needed was a medication evaluation as his current regime is not treating his symptoms! It is easy to see the troubles he's having as he physically shows them! He suffers from severe paranoid schizophrenia and does not believe that he has an issue (as many in his case do!), which is all the more reason I find it SO IMPORTANT that ANY NEW DOCTOR actively seek PAST MEDICAL RECORDS FROM EACH NEW PATIENT, especially when they suffer from such a mental illness where they will tell you time and time again that everything is fine!!! I believe that it is Dr. Puri's RESPONSIBILITY as his "psychiatrist" to TRULY UNDERSTAND his case. Not only did the office NOT ask for him to provide a list of previous doctors to piece together a thorough medical history, but the office also advised me that it is the 'patient's responsibility' to tell them up front if they want to have the office request and keep these type of records on file. My question is how is Dr. Puri supposed to help my brother if she has no idea (nor interest) in understanding his medical history, of which the most recent was a 4 month stay at Patton State Hospital! I consider this malpractice and would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone seeking actual help with their mental state. If you already know what works for you and simply want medication refills, by all means have your insurance company pay her for your 10 minute visit.

October 7th, 2013

RUN!

I have the biggest problem. I took a form to my appointment and it was not filled out. I was told that the Doctor fills out her own forms and there was nothing in my file. I re-submitted the same form and I was told that the Doctor was on vacation for a month and that I had to call her then. I was also out of medication and once again when I called I was told once again, she was on vacation and she wouldn't be back into the office until the 15th of October, my question is... what do I do about my medication?? When I called the pharmacy, the pharmacist asked " she doesn't have a Doctor sitting in for here to fill prescriptions?" The answer "no" I just need my paperwork completed at this point

August 7th, 2017