A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Shivakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Shivakumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Shivakumar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivakumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shivakumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Nagendra Shivakumar MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geetha N. Shivakumar practice?
- Dr. Geetha Shivakumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Shivakumar practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.