A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Shivakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Shivakumar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shivakumar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shivakumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Shivakumar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivakumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shivakumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Nagendra Shivakumar MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geetha N. Shivakumar practice?
- Dr. Geetha Shivakumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Shivakumar practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.