A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Sivasubramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivasubramanian
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Sivasubramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Sivasubramanian MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geetha Sivasubramanian practice?
- Dr. Geetha Sivasubramanian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Sivasubramanian practices Infectious Disease near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Urbana Infectious Disease Doctors.