A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Subramaniam, Addiction & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Subramaniam, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Anjali Subramaniam MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geetha A. Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Geetha Subramaniam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Subramaniam practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists and Bethesda Addiction Specialists.