A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Subramaniam, Addiction & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramaniam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramaniam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Subramaniam, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Anjali Subramaniam MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geetha A. Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Geetha Subramaniam has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetha Subramaniam practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists and Baltimore Addiction Specialists.