A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Subramanyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Subramanyam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanyam
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanyam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Subramanyam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanyam graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Subramanyam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Subramanyam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetha Subramanyam practice?
- Dr. Geetha Subramanyam has 1 office location.
Dr. Geetha Subramanyam practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Family Physicians and Webster Geriatric Doctors.