A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Subramanyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Subramanyam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geetha Subramanyam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanyam graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Subramanyam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Subramanyam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetha Subramanyam practice?
- Dr. Geetha Subramanyam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Subramanyam practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Family Physicians and Webster Geriatric Doctors.