A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Tamaroon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamaroon graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Tamaroon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha M Tamaroon DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geetha M. Tamaroon practice?
- Dr. Geetha Tamaroon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Tamaroon practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Internists.