A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Vallabhaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Vallabhaneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallabhaneni
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vallabhaneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Vallabhaneni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Devi Vallabhaneni MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Geetha D. Vallabhaneni practice?
- Dr. Geetha Vallabhaneni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Vallabhaneni practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.