A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geetha Vallabhaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geetha Vallabhaneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Vallabhaneni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geetha Devi Vallabhaneni MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Geetha D. Vallabhaneni practice?
- Dr. Geetha Vallabhaneni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geetha Vallabhaneni practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.