A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geethanjali Ramamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geethanjali Ramamurthy, Tarrant Nephrology Associates - Nephrologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geethanjali Ramamurthy, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramamurthy has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geethanjali Ramamurthy MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Geethanjali Ramamurthy practice?
- Dr. Geethanjali Ramamurthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Geethanjali Ramamurthy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.