A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geffrey Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geffrey Graham, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geffrey Alan Graham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Geffrey A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Geffrey Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Geffrey Graham practices Therapeutic Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Radiologists.