A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geffrey Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geffrey Graham, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geffrey Alan Graham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Geffrey A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Geffrey Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geffrey Graham practices Therapeutic Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Radiologists.