Dr. Geffrey Klein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Klein delivered both of my children. My son on 9/16/1998 and my daughter on 8/03/2001. Great job with both.

June 20th, 2017
BEST REFERRAL EVER
Was in town from out state due to a family medical emergency when I was 3 months pregnant and advanced maternal age. After my Mom's surgery I was going to return to California for an appointment and then come right back. That's when my Mom's critical care doctor said "oh no, you're not going back to California just for a check-up... And, we do have good doctors here too... Plus, your Mom is still in the woods and we don't know which direction she's heading just yet... Go see this guy. This guy, Dr. Klein, was the kindest, gentlest, calmest and most caring doctor I had ever seen. I stayed with Dr. Klein... My daughter was born in Texas!

August 30th, 2016
Best doctor ever. Delivered both my babies now 12 and 2. Great bed side manor and sense of humor. Always positive and caring.

August 8th, 2016
By far the greatest dr I could have chosen for myself and baby. As an L&D nurse who works with dr Klein on a regular basis, I knew the moment I was pregnant he was my only choice in providers. He is courteous, knowledgeable, and skillful in all situations and I couldn't have been in better hands. Im beyond grateful for his dedication to the job.

July 6th, 2016
DR Klein delivered my now fourteen year old daughter and to this day he is one of the BEST DR's I have had an experience with

July 2nd, 2016
Just Great!
Great doctor with great staff! Very knowledgable and great bedside manner. He knows how to take any situation and make it positive!

March 29th, 2016
Great doctor
He was always at my appointments, which is amazing considering the amount of deliveries he does. He was always very nice and professional.

March 24th, 2016
Dr. Klein is the BEST at what he does!!! He's taken care of me & my needs for the last 6 yrs! Would have no one else.

February 3rd, 2016
Hands down best obgyn ever thanks so much Dr. Klein I wouldn't have anyone else deliver my babies!

January 30th, 2016
Dr Klein provides great pre and post natal care. I've had three children delivered by him and his staff. He is prompt and to the point and I highly recommend him.

January 27th, 2016
Dr Klein is the BEST
I would be the first one to say I'm not an easy patient. I'm a big believer in taking responsibility for my own health. I don't expect any doctor I see to 'educate' me or coddle me. I have a responsibility to myself to know what's in front of me and what to expect and come into my appointments knowledgeable and with specific questions that Dr. Klein is more than happy to go over with me. I'm sure I come in with many more questions than he normally gets and as far out as some of those questions get, he takes them all in stride and answers thoughtfully and respectfully. I have never felt my appointments have been anything other than thorough and certainly not rushed. The entire staff is fantastic, from the front office to the nurses. NP Amy Jacobs is nothing short of phenomenal! Dr. Klein's nurse, Debbie, words can't express how amazing this woman is!! My first pregnancy was pretty uneventful, but this pregnancy has been quite a challenge. Dr. Klein has been equally attentive, kind, gentle, and patient in both. You really couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable, experienced, patient-focused Doctor. He continuously goes above and beyond for his patients and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for an outstanding OBGYN.

January 27th, 2016
My first time in a hospital was my delivery and I felt at ease thanks to Dr. Klein