A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geith Shahoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geith Shahoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahoud graduated from Damascus University MD MD 111985 - 111992.
Dr. Shahoud has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geith H Shahoud MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geith H. Shahoud practice?
- Dr. Geith Shahoud has 6 office locations.
Dr. Geith Shahoud practices Psychiatry near Waynesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, PA and Grindstone, PA.
See Waynesburg Psychiatrists.